Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet Centers for Halloween

Hello & Happy Monday!
I spent all afternoon yesterday working on Halloween projects and planning Halloween classes....I just LOVE Halloween. I think it might be my favorite Holiday. It's so fun to make silly and spooky treats!

Today I'm sharing with you a really cool project using the new Sweet Centers set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Those of you who are attending my Sweet Centers Class tomorrow night will get to make this along with some other fun treats (I'll post those after the class is done for the rest of you to see).

The cup in the middle is a treat cup that is available in the Mini Catalog. You get 12 for only $2.95 so they're really cute and inexpensive. They have adhesive on the back so you can just peel and stick them onto your card (after filling them with your favorite candy, of course).

The only problem with this treat cup is that you might end up destroying the card to get out the candy!! Horrible, right? So I designed this card with a little pull tab (made with the gorgeous thick striped grosgrain ribbon. You pull on the tab and the candy pours out! Cool, huh?

stamps: sweet centers
ink: basic black
paper: whisper white, old olive, pumpkin pie, basic black, Cast-A-Spell Deisgner Series Paper
other: Wide striped Grosgrain ribbon, treat cup, black grosgrain ribbon, candy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails