Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweet Treats with the big Shot

Hello there! Today I wanted to share with you a project I made for my mom for her birthday. I saw these cool glass blocks a local craft store and I was inspired to get one and make it into a candy jar. It has hole in the top with a plastic stopper so it's easy to fill. I wasn't sure how to decorate it at first but then I realized...duh...I should use my Big Shot. I used the daisy die and the white vinyl sheets that Stampin' Up! sells. This was super easy to make, just send the vinyl sheet though with your favorite die, peel and stick....tah dah! Then i filled it with Skittles (her favorite candy) and added some thick red grosgrain ribbon. I love how this turned out. I need to make one for myself....but the skittles definitely won't last at my house!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails