Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cool Bitty Buttons!

I was so excited when I saw the cool Bitty Buttons in the Summer mini - these are so awesome. The buttons are clear and the coordinate with the punch pack (a pack of three mini punches) and the Itty Bitty Bits Stamp set. First you stamp your image of choice from the Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set and then punch it out with one of the punches. Then you can layer it with a button. They are all sized to work together-- how cool is that!

Here's a close-up:


It's so much fun making custom buttons! Let me know if you'd like to try it -- Attend my next class or contact me to order!

stamps: Tropical Party, Heard from the heart, Itty Bitty Bits
ink: crushed curry, melon mambo, soft suede
paper: whisper white, soft suede, melon mambo, certainly celery
other: Big Shot texturz Plate, Paper piercing, Bitty Buttons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails