Tuesday, June 8, 2010

tropical album


For those of you who missed my album class, I wanted to share photos with you. It turned out REALLY cute! The photos don't do it justice but you will get an idea anyway...

here's the first page:

We used a the Island Floral Big shot die to make most of the big flowers. This die is really cool!

To create a quick and easy background page, I just stamped all over it with pumpkin pie ink on pumpkin pie cardstock...makes a cool tone-on-tone look!

I love how the palm trees look in this one:

To make the photo corners, punch out a scallop square and cut in half diagonally:

I forget sometimes how nice just a plain, white page can look:


This spread was pretty simple....although the girls didn't like cutting out the flowers!

This spread is my favorite. I used the square lattice embossing folder in the Big Shot to create the texture on the soft suede paper and then traced around a spool of ribbon to make the circle for the coconut. Add some flowers and a drinking straw...isn't that super cute?

And, of course, I had to use the ice cream cones somewhere. Love these cute little guys!


And finally, the last page....what a cute album. I can't wait to take some summer pix to fill it with!

3 comments:

Chanda said...

Your pages are adorable! I love how they're simple, but elegant! Great job!

Chanda Stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. Now following you!

Jill Taylor said...

What a fun summer album.

Unknown said...

Scrapbooking is something I keep saying I want to do. Now I just need to do it. Thanks for your inspiration.

karen
www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails