Monday, August 2, 2010

Mini Pizza Box with Rose




Remember this pretty rose? I made one a while ago on a gift bag here. I wanted to use it again in my 3D flowers class so here is what I came up with... it's a little pizza-style box. Check out the old post for directions on how to make the rose.

For the box top and bottom I cut two squares out of Pear Pizzazz paper using the big shot Scallop Square die-- you can cut both at once since this is one of the bigger dies that cuts through thick stuff. Then I used Blushing Bride cardstock to make the box. To decorate it I stamped the leaves from the Growing Green Stamp set on a square of vanilla and then attached my rose with sticky Strip on the top. Here is how the box opens:


stamps:Growing Green
ink:Pear Pizzazz
paper: Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
other: Ornament Punch, Scallop Square Big Shot die.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails