Monday, August 16, 2010

Owlie Punch!

When I saw this owl punch in the new catalog I knew I had to add it to my punch collection!
It's so adorable! The punch has all the pieces to make an owl! Here's what it looks like:

I punched it out of crumb cake, chocolate chip, wild wasabi, vanilla and pumpkin pie. If you don't need all the shapes, you can just hold the punch upside down and stick the card stock corner in only as far as you need to punch the section that you need.

For this card, I assembled the owl using mono multi adhesive and then added him to this card. The branch is stamped from the Growing Green stamp set using garden green ink on vanilla paper. I stamped the sentiment "thanks" from the Thank You Kindly set over the top with chocolate chip. I used some pumpkin pie 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon to add some color pop. The "tree" is actually a piece of paper from the Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper. This paper pack has two different woodgrain patterns in it! I love it!

stamps: Growing Green, Thank you Kindly
ink: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
paper: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
other: Two Step Owl Punch, 1/8" pumpkin pie Taffeta ribbon


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails