Thursday, September 23, 2010

Best Wishes this Fall

Here is a quick and simple fall card to make for anyone. I started with cajun craze card stock. Then I stamped the leaves and acorns from the Day of Gratitude stamp set in cajun craze, riding hood red, more mustard and early espresso on a strip the same width as the card. I finished it off with a piece of 3/8" early espresso taffeta ribbon. The border is created with the decorative scallop border punch.

For the sentiment I used "best wishes" from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. I punched it out with the Large oval punch and layered with with a piece of early espresso punched from with the designer label punch.

stamps: Day of Gratitude, Sincere Salutations
ink:cajun craze, more mustard, early espresso, riding hood red
paper: very vanilla, cajun craze, more mustard, early espresso
other: Large Oval punch, Designer label punch, decorative scallop border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails