Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall Thank-you




When I first looked through the Holiday Mini Catalog, this set, Day of Gratitude, was immediately one of my favorite sets. I just love the way it looks! To make this simple thank you card, I stamped the main images right onto Crumb Cake cardstock using rich razzleberry, early espresso and very vanilla ink-- Just be careful with the vanilla, since it is a craft ink it takes a little longer to dry so don't smudge it!!

The rich razzleberry ribbon through the center is made using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. This punch was introduced when the new catalog came out in July. It is definitely a great addition to any punch collection and makes a beautiful border that looks like ribbon!

To finish off this card, just a piece of early espresso card stock and a sentiment punched out with the wide oval punch. I used a thank you from the sincere salutations set.

stamps: Day of Gratitude, Sincere Salutations
ink: rich razzleberry, very vanilla, early espresso
paper: rich razzleberry, very vanilla, early espresso, crumb cake
other: dotted scallop ribbon border punch, wide oval punch

2 comments:

helloholley said...

beautiful!!! I'm now following from SC!!!

Shari Winterstein said...

This card is very pretty. I am now following you! Thanks for blessing my day. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails