Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boat Birthday


Here is a set that I've had for awhile but haven't used a whole lot yet. I thought I'd pull it out to make this birthday card. The set is called Boatloads of Love from Stampin' Up! The boat is stamped in basic black. To watercolor the boat, I scribbled markers onto the plastic lid of the stamp box, then used the aquapainter to pick up the colors and paint in the boat. I used a few different shades of blue and ruby red to color it in. The happy birthday circle is from the Think Happy Thoughts stamp set. I used a coordinating blue button in the middle of the circle. The ribbons and paper colors are now retired since they aren't in the new catalog.

stamps: Boatloads of Love, Think Happy Thoughts
paper: Brocade Blue, whisper white, purely pomegranate, night of Navy
other: ribbons, cuttlebug, circle punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails