Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a little Irish card...

Here is a cute little Irish card I made for some family traveling to Ireland. I wanted to wish them a safe and fun trip. This stamp is one from my little house mouse collection. I just love these cute little mouse stamps! All the card stock is Stampin' Up and so is the ribbon. Then I used my new SU border punch to make the scallop border and my swiss dots cuttlebug folder to create the background. I was trying to use lots of shades of green and I think it turned out pretty well. For the image I stamped it in basic black and then used my aqua painters and markers to watercolor it. Then I added the sentiment from everyday flexible phrases on a piece of cardstock and punched it out with the tab punch. Hope you like it!

stamps: O lucky Day (by house mouse designs), Everyday Flexible Phrases
inks: Basic Black, various markers
papers: green galore, garden green, glorious green, whisper white, lovely lilac
other: SU ribbon, SU scallop border punch, SU tab punch, cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails