Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So I've been away...

At least away from blogging.

I know I've been terrible lately at keeping you up to date on what I'm working on. I have been stamping occasionally but my day job has been so busy that I've been working late hours and haven't had much chance to keep up with my blog. That said, I'm hoping to have more time in the next few weeks to show you stuff! I have some really cute halloween stuff planned so stay tuned...

meanwhile, for those of you who live near me, here's a couple of reminders...

THIS SATURDAY, September 27th, from 9:30am–2:30pm!
Stampin' & Scrapbooking Garage Sale at my place.

I will have lots of gently used rubber stamps and scrapbooking supplies at great discounted prices. There will be some Stampin' Up! Product, along with other brands of stuff that I just don't use anymore...I've been cleaning out my closets to make room for new stuff!

I do have room for more stuff so If you have stuff you'd like to get rid of, please contact me by Thursday and we can arrange to have it added to my sale (you get credit towards the new catalog if someone purchases your stuff). Call or e-mail me for details.

Don't forget to shop and bring your friends too!
Please bring cash or check only for purchases. Thank you!

AND....

Don't miss my Halloween Spooky Sweets Class!

Thursday, Oct. 2nd. 7-9pm • Cost: $10
RSVP by Monday, Sept.29th

If you like Halloween, you'll LOVE this class! I've got some really cute things planned!! I love making Halloween treats! Come join me to make some spooky treats to give your friends! Includes materials and candy (and my expert instruction, of course!) to make at least 5 spooky treats!

Also, Special Bonus: You will also receive $5 off any order over $30 placed the night of the class!

If you cannot attend, I can make the projects for you, just let me know and pay the class fee.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails