Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friend card...


I haven't had time to play with my new SU stuff yet (I know, can you believe it? I'm hoping to play tonight with it) so meanwhile here's a card I made recently. It uses a stamp from Inkadinkado. If you can't read the sentiment it's really cute. It says "Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookies of life." I got this set on my last order from all that scraps, one of my favorite online shops. I stamped him using black ink on whisper white card stock and colored with SU markers. The scallop shape is a nestabilities die that I ran through my cuttlebug. The flowers are from a mixture I bought at archivers.

I just love how simple and cute this card turned out. Now I just have to decide who to send it to, everyone loves chocolate, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails