Thursday, August 14, 2008

Go Go Beetle Card!


My little sis finally got her drivers license. Since she dresses like a hippie (not to mention the new henna colored hair) and has always wanted a Volkswagen beetle, I thought I'd send her one as a congratulations! I made the car by punching out a few different sized circles from so saffron card stock. I stamped some flowers on them and trimmed them down to half circles to make the body of the car. Then I punched out black and white circles for the wheels and put flower brads in for the hubcaps! To make the road I used the paper piercing template to make holes and then connected them with a white gel marker. I love how this turned out. It's so cute. I also found some ribbon that I had bought a while back in the dollar spot that said "road trip" so I thought that was the perfect touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute Jen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails