Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chocolate Nugget Slider

I have so many things to post but I've been so busy making cookies, making Christmas cards and trying to get ready for Christmas, I'm sadly far behind on my blog! Here is a cool nugget slider that I made as a class project. The acetate slides off to make a really cute treat. I love how these turned out. I stamped on the actate using white staz-on ink. The candy is hershey nuggets, wrapped in designer paper. Then I stamped a tag using the scallop cirlce and circle punches and added it on with the felt ribbon (love this stuff). I think it looks as good as, if not better than, a store-bought treat!!

stamps: Season of Joy
ink: White Staz-on
paper: baja blue, chocolate chip, whisper white
other: acetate, punches, ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails