Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I'm back! Sorry it took me a couple of days to catch up on being back. I still have a mountain of laundry to do but that's another story. Since it's snowing here today I thought I'd start out my first post in December by sharing a Christmas card!

This card uses the Riding hood red and kiwi kiss cardstock. I think these work great together for christmas, especially with the chocolate chip added (I know, I just love adding chocolate chip to almost everything but it makes a great neutral!)

This card would be super easy to make. I just stamped the flowers and flourishes on the whisper white and framed it with the Chocolate chip. Then I stamped two flowers on a separate piece, cut them out and added them on with dimensionals. That takes the longest but you could skip that part if you don't mind a flat card. The green was scalloped using the scallop border punch. That's it. easy peasy.

stamps:Season of Joy
ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
other: Scallop Border Punch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails