Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Meowy Christmas!

Here is another card I made with the stamps from Pink Cat Studio. Isn't she adorable? I stamped this with black ink and colored it using the aquapainter and inks from the lids of my ink pads. I love coloring with the aquapainter! For the background texture I ran some riding hood red cardstock through my cuttlebug using the argyle embossing folder. Then I used the scallop border punch to make the scallops up the side. The card is made from Kiwi Kiss cardstock. I love these color together!

stamps: Christmas Kitty by Pink Cat Studio
ink: black, various
paper: whisper white, riding hood red, kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, creamy caramel
other: striped grosgrain ribbon from SU, scallop border punch, cuttlebug

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails