Thursday, December 11, 2008

Naughty Kitty card!


Here is a naughty kitty card using Pink Cat Studio stamps. I have two kitties and I could just see them hanging out in my tree like this guy! So Naughty! It cracks me up. I love it! To help give the effect of the kitty actually IN the tree, stamped this image three times, colored them and then cut them out and layered them with dimensionals so it's popping off the card. It turned out so adorable!! The cardstock is all from Stampin' Up! and can you believe it, I didn't even use ribbon on this card! Yikes. I colored in the tree and kitty using blender pens and ink from the lids of the ink pads. Then I colored the ornaments with markers and went over the red spots with red stickles (sparkly glue...love that stuff). Hope you like it!

stamps:Christmas Kitty from Pink Cat Studio
ink:Basic Black, others to color
paper: whisper white, chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, real red
other: scallop border punch, aquapainters, stickles red glitter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails