Monday, March 15, 2010

Quilted Card...


You may have noticed - I've been away from blogging for a bit. I just started a new job last week and am taking some time to get used to my new schedule and such so my blogging has taken a back seat... but I do have some fun stuff to show, cards from my last stamp-a-stack for those who didn't attend and some other projects I'm working on so hopefully I will have some more time this week to show you!

I'm starting out today with this fun and simple card. This is really easy to make. I used a few different patterned papers from the Sweet Pea paper pack and punched them out using the 1 1/4" square punch. Then just arrange them in a random order on the card front and glue them on...the hardest part is getting them straight! Then I added some thick 5/8 inch pink satin ribbon (LOVE this stuff) and stamped the flourish and sentiment from the set Vintage Labels (this is a Sale-a-bration set).

stamps:Vintage Labels
ink:Chocolate Chip, Burmuda Bay
paper: so saffron, Sweet Pea Designer Paper
other: square punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, dimensionals, Pink Satin ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails