Thursday, March 18, 2010

With All My Heart...

When I first got the set With all my Heart, all I could think of to make with it was valentines since it matched the Sending love paper. Then I saw a sample on the Stampin' Up! Website in these colors and was "wowed". Why didn't I think to use it with other colors? Silly me! All of a sudden, this set seemed so much more versatile!

For this card I used Bashful blue for the card base and stamped flowers on it using bashful blue ink. Then I made a fun pattern with the smaller flower using old olive, bashful blue and melon mambo. I punched out a flower using the XL Fancy Flower Punch and added it on along with some striped grosgrain ribbon. I love how this looks and am excited to use this set for more non-valentine cards!

stamps: with all my heart
ink: old olive, bashful blue, melon mambo
paper: old olive, whisper white, bashful blue, melon mambo
other: Striped Grosgrain ribbon, XL fancy flower punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails