Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Paris Favors...

My friend is having a birthday party soon and I offered to help her make some favors. I made three different options for her to choose from! For her party she's going to have an Eiffel Tower cake so I went with the Paris theme. I didn't have an Eiffel Tower Stamp so of course I had to visit some scrapbook stores to find one. It's amazing how difficult that actually was!
All the other supplies are from Stampin' Up!


Option One: For this first one I used retired Red and Black Designer paper and real red card stock. These are little kit kats (fun size) I cut paper to 4" x 5", wrapped it around each kit kat and stuck it together with sticky strip along the edges. Then I pinched the two short ends using the paper crimper. I wrapped the stack with some 1 1/4" striped grosgrain in Black. The "for you" is from the stamp set Great Friend.

Option Two: This one is really simple. I stamped some real red card stock with the swirl from the Baroque Motifs set and then sent it through the Big Shot using the pillow box die. Assemble the box and tie shut with black grosgrain ribbon. Then add the tower stamp on the tag and again the "for you" from the Great Friend set.

Option Three: The last option is a slider box using the XL Matchbox die for the Big Shot. I again used retired real red designer paper from Stampin' Up and red card stock to make the box. Then I used the tag that is punched out with the Matchbox die and stamped the tower and the "for you" on it. Then I tied it to the little matchbox with real red grosgrain ribbon, layering it with some black for contrast.

Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

Angela said...

I like three the best:)

Karen B said...

I really love the first one. It presents itself very nicely and I love the wow of the ribbon. How many do you have to make? That might make a difference. They are all nice though. But you asked.

bellonjm07 said...

I love the slider box! Too bad that paper is retired, but kudos to you for finding stuff in your stash and using it up!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails