Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mother's Day Flower Card

Today I have another card I made at a Demonstrator Group event. This one is for Mothers Day! I am really loving the kraft paper lately and this card is a perfect example of how pretty it is! This card is really simple. The big flower is cut out from the Sending Love designer paper using the XL Flower Folds die in the Big Shot. Then I used some Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces to put in the center. The happy mothers day sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes and was stamped on white card stock and punched out using the Modern label punch. I added a cute little chocolate brad, then I attached it on with a dimensional dot. To finish it off I added the pretty in pink satin ribbon.

stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
ink Chocolate Chip
paper:Kraft, Sending Love Designer, Whisper White
other: sweet pea stitched felt, big shot, Flower Folds Die, dimensional, modern label punch, brad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails