Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Milk Carton

Whooo Hoooo! I'm super excited, this morning I bought my ticket for the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar in April! I've never been to a big Stampin' Up! event before so I'm really looking forward to it. One of the great things about being a demonstrator is getting to go to events like this and share your excitement with people who love it as much as you do! I'm sure I will get tons of great ideas to share with everyone.

I looked at the info for the seminar and attendees will be getting the stamp set Vintage Vogue so I decided to share this little milk carton I made using this set. I don't actually own this set-- I made this at a group event -- So I will be excited to get it! This little cutie was easy to make. It's made using the Mini Milk Carton Die cut from Rich Razzleberry card stock using the Big Shot. Then-- before I folded it up, I stamped the border along the bottom with Rich Razzleberry ink. Then add some polka-dot razzleberry ribbon. The flower is stamped from the same set and had a rhinestone brad for the center! Isn't it cute?

stamps:Vintage Vogue
ink: rich razzleberry
paper: rich razzleberry, whisper white
other: rich razzleberry polka dot ribbon, rhinestone brad, mini clip, circle punch, Big Shot and Mini Milk carton die

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails