Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tissue paper flower Card

When I saw the tissue paper flowers on Julie Buhlers blog post here, I had to try to make them myself. They're really easy. You just stamp on tissue paper...I did four layers, and then lay on top of a piece of cardstock...I used old olive and punch all the layers together. Then you can kind of spread out your layers and make it look like a flower. The epoxy brads make a perfect finishing accent to the center.

For this card, I used the jumbo roller I {Love} Love, with real red ink on real red cardstock to make a background pattern. Then I used chocolate chip as the next layer and added some real red satin ribbon around it. The main image is a piece of whisper white cardstock that I punched both edges of using the scallop trim border punch. I attached my flower to this piece and stamped the word friend from the With all my Heart stamp set. This piece was attached with dimensionals to make it pop off even more.


Hope you're having a good Valentines weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails