Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!


Hope you are having a great Valentines Day with your loved ones!

Here is one last valentine to share with you! This one was super simple to make. I used the jumbo roller I {love} Love from the Occasions mini and rolled it out with real red ink on very vanilla card stock. I tied some red satin ribbon around it and framed it with Chocolate Chip card stock that I used the scallop trim border punch on. Then added it to my real red card stock base and added the sentiment "with all my heart" from the With All my heart set.

A simple, sweet and easy Valentine!

stamps: I {Love} Love, With all my Heart
ink:real red, chocolate chip
paper:real red, very vanilla, chocolate chip
other: real red satin ribbon, scallop trim border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails