Friday, February 12, 2010

Foxy Valentine!

This little fox is so adorable.... he's my favorite stamp from the Fox & Friends stamp set. I thought he would be perfect for making a valentine! You could send it to someone "foxy"....he he he.

I made this card with a going gray base... I don't use gray that often but I love how it turned out here-- it makes a great neutral. Then I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to make the dotted soft suede paper that is in the background. A piece of the sparkly pink paper from the sending love designer paper makes a great color accent. Then I stamped the fox with Soft Suede ink on Very vanilla paper and added the sentiment "Love you much" from the Well-scripted stamp set. And of course, added a little heart in pretty in pink (punched with the small heart punch) to add a finishing touch.


stamps: Fox & Friends, Well-Scripted
paper:going gray, soft suede, very vanilla, Sending Love
ink:soft suede
other: very vanilla satin ribbon, small heart punch, perfect polka dots embossing folder, big shot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails