Friday, April 23, 2010

I still love those trendy trees!


I really love this stamp set--Trendy Trees! I haven't pulled it out in awhile so I thought I should make a card with it. This card was super simple to make. I started with a Kraft Card stock base and a piece of white that was the same width. I tore it off to make a fun edge and stamped a row of trees using chocolate chip and old olive and certainly celery. Then I tore another piece of chocolate chip and put it underneath. Then I stamped the sentiment "thinking of you" in the lower corner. Then as a finishing touch I stamped the speckles from the Bitty Backgrounds stamp set.

If you like this set and haven't added it to your collection yet, It's on sale until the end of the month for only $14.36 (reg. 17.95) Contact me to order!

stamps: Trendy Trees, Bitty Backgrounds
ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
paper:Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kraft

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails