Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm going Stamping Tomorrow!!

I'm SO EXCITED!!! Tomorrow is the Stampin' Up Regional Seminar in Milwaukee and I'm going!!! I've never had a chance to attend a Stampin' Up! Event before so this should be tons of fun! Stay tuned since I'm sure I will have lots of fun photos to share when I return...

Until then, Here's pictures of the pages we did at my first fabulous Scrapbook class. This class turned out to be a lot of fun!


We made two 12 x 12 page spreads. The first spread we did used the Daisy die in the Big Shot to make all kinds of fun Daisies for spring. It also uses the swirly stamp from the Baroque Motifs stamp set and the Lovely Letters Alphabet.


I just love how this one turned out. I purchased the On Board So Tweet birds forever ago and having been wanting to use them so this was the perfect opportunity. I covered the bird with paper from the Sweet Pea Designer paper pack. I also used the designer paper to punch out the XL flowers on the second page. I love how this all coordinates together with the Good Friend stamp set. And, of course, I had to use the Top Note die for the Big shot.... since it's my favorite!

Well, I have to go get my bag packed for tomorrow! Hope you have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love it if you post up more of your scrap book pages! I love your work and get excited every time I see that you have posted a new article! Using my bf google name but I am Danielle.

Jennifer Jackson said...

Thanks so much Danielle! I'm glad you liked my pages-- I don't do scrapbooking as much as card-making but I will be sure to post what I do! Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails