Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Punched flower cards!


Remember those fun double-punched flowers I showed you here? I wanted to make some cards using them. The first is a card where I combined two different ideas that I've shown you. I had some pieces left from making this card with all the squares and thought I'd try a different take on it. So I made a vertical card with the leftover squares (all from the Sweet Pea Designer Paper Pack) and added the sentiment on the bottom from the Heard from the Heart Stamp set. I then added on a flower and some leaves punched using the XL Bird Punch. Isn't it pretty?

The next card I used the same technique on the flower but added a pretty brad in the center. This card also uses the Sweet Pea Designer Paper. For the stamping I used the phrase "you raise kindness to an art" from the Vintage Vogue Set, making that my focal point and stamping the edges with the flourishes, also from that set. The card base is Burmuda Bay and the other colors on this card are old olive and so saffron.

thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails