Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Easy Valentine!

Here is a quick and easy valentine you can make for everyone! I love the color combo on this card-- Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate chip and pretty in pink! It's so simple to make- I just created the background texture using the houndstooth embossing folder on the chocolate chip cardstock, then I punched out 3 squares with the postage stamp punch. The hearts were cut out with the new fashionable hearts emboslits die. This little bitty die embosses AND cuts at the same time.. makes 5 different tiny hearts with each pass! I have a tip about these little dies... I keep all my extra hearts in a little container... sometimes you might just need one pink one like I used on this card but now I have 4 other pink ones ready the next time I need a heart!


I also used some cherry cobbler bakers twine and stamped the message Happy Valentines Day from the stamp set teeny tiny wishes and punched it out with the word window punch!

2 comments:

bellonjm07 said...

I love the Houndstooth!!

Nancy Brown said...

Love your card, thanks for sharing. I am your latest follower from SC. I would love you to stop by sometime.

Nancy
www.mommabstampin.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails