Monday, February 27, 2012

More Faux Tile Cards

Here are a couple more faux tile cards! For this cards I used the large cherry stamp from the stamp set Mouthwatering in the occasions mini For both of these cards I used the same tile technique as the card I posted a couple of days ago here. On these cherry cards I used the clear cherry scented embossing powder from the occasions mini so they smell like cherries too!

Here is a close-up of the large cherry:


I also made a card using the same idea and color palette but this time I use the small cherry stamp from the stamp set Fruit and Flowers which is in the big idea book and catalog.

Here is a close-up of the technique:


stamps: Mouthwatering, Fruit & Flowers, Fabulous Phrases, Happiest Birthday wishes
ink: Real red, old olive, early espresso
paper:Real red, old olive, early espresso, whisper white
other: lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, perfect polka dots embossing folder, scallop ribbon border punch, scallop trim border punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails