Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Card

Here is another card I made using the negative space the punch makes! I'm loving how fun these are! For this one I punched the heart out and used a white gel pen to make fake stitching marks around it. Then I put a white heart behind it that I stamped the word love on and added a button and two pearls to the heart. The embossed piece i found in my scrap drawer, rejected from an older project (gotta love that) but it was embossing using the vintage wallpaper embossing folder and sponged lightly with white ink. Then I added on a border punch (just a plain scallop) and some early espresso bakers twine!

I think this would make a great valentine but would also work for a wedding or anniversary card!

stamps: fabulous phrases
ink:pretty in pink, white
paper: crumb cake, whisper white, pretty in pink, rose red
other: large heart punch, adhesive pearls, white gel pen, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, scallop border punch, early espresso bakers twine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails