Friday, February 17, 2012

Technique - Polished Stone


I am so in
love with this card! I'm so happy with how it turned out. This is a technique we will be doing next week in my technique class called Polished Stone! If you'd like to sign up, let me know by the end of the day Friday (feb. 17). This technique took a little bit of experimenting and but I think I have it down now! I will be giving tips to those of you who come next week. It's hard to see well in the pic but it really sparkles too!

To make this card after I did the fun background piece, I stamped the bird from the Nature Walk stamp set on it with Staz-On ink. I framed it with some white to really make it pop off. Then I paired it with some tempting turquoise cardstock, which I stamped flowers on with the same color ink. I added the black satin ribbon and border punched cardstock which gives it a really striking look! The base of the card is old olive.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails