Monday, September 24, 2007

Another Treat Jar...



I just love these treat jars! They're so cute and easy to make. I just filled the inside with Hershey's Kisses and then Stamped the flower from Doodle This twice on whisper white card stock. I colored the flowers with Markers (this one I did red to try to make one "Christmassy") and then punched one of the flowers out with my Marvy Giga punch (you could also use a cozzule or other circle cutter). This is the bottom layer. Then for the second flower, cut close to the edges. It's hard to see in the photo but I did use a glue pen and glitter to add some sparkle to the edges. Then put a rhinestone brad in the center. For my brad I used the Stampin' Up! fire brads. Attach the flower with dimensional dots and your all done. Then all you need is ribbon. I found the ribbon was a little tricky to tie, so I added a little piece of sticky strip on the back side to hold it in place and that helped.

stamps: Doodle This
inks: Real red and Ruby red markers, basic black ink
paper: whisper white
accessories: artichoke grosgrain ribbon, fire brad, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails