Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Since it's September now I've been starting to think about fall and my favorite part of fall is Halloween! I know it's early for some but I couldn't resist using my new Halloween set! For this card I made the base with pumpkin pie paper, then made black scallops with the slit punch. the middle is done with the Polka Dots and Petals set...I love just using the circles and dots from this set, they're so versatile. I then stamped the images from the Batty for You set on white and punched them out with the 1 and 1/4" circle punch and framed them with scallop punch. I thought it turned out so cute!

stamps: Batty for You, Polka Dots & Petals
ink: River Rock, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
paper: pumpkin pie, river rock, whisper white, basic black
accessories: pumpkin grosgrain, gingham ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails