Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What I've been up to...



It's my Grandpas 80th birthday this week and last weekend they had a big party for him with all his family to celebrate. I wanted to stamp him something useful and after much deliberating I finally decided to make him an album to put all his photos from his party in. I don't know why it took me so long to think of this! I just bought a simple 8x8 album at Archivers and made pages with photo corners already in place so once he has the photos from his party, he can just slide them in!

Here's some photos of the inside pages. I used the Apple Cider Designer paper (love this stuff) with coordinating cardstock and stamps. I also used some chipboard shapes and the cuttlebug to create some accents:









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails