Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh Deer! Birthday

I am SO behind in posting! I have made a bunch of cute cards to share but I haven't had a chance to download the photos yet. This week has just been super busy!

Meanwhile, here is a cute little deer card I made a bit ago and realized I haven't posted yet. I used the deer from the SU set Moose You. The little guys in this set are so cute and work great for making masculine cards. The sentiment, "it's your birthday" is from the set A little Birdie. Everything on this card is SU except for the buttons.

Hope to have time to download and post some of my other creations soon!





stamps: Moose you, A little Birdie
ink: chocolate chip, river rock
paper: not quite navy, river rock, old olive, chocolate chip, whisper white
other: oval punch, buttons, grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails