Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweet spring pastels!

I loved this color combo so much I used it on both cards! It's so springy!

Both of these cards use the stamp set Always from SU. I bought this set a bit ago but haven't had much of a chance to use it so Thought I'd try it out. The bird in this set works really awesome using the rock-and-roll technique. Haven't done this? It's easy. First ink the entire stamp in the lighter of your two colors (I used apricot appeal). Then take it to the darker stamp pad (cameo coral), and instead of pressing it straight down, kind or roll it around, only inking the outside edges!! Make sense? It creates such a pretty effect!

Everything used on these cards is SU except the ribbon. For colors I used appricot appeal, cameo coral, and glorious green. All the stamps are from the Always stamp set except the "thank you" sentiment which is from Spring Solitude.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails