Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!

So sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I've got a horrible summer cold that won't seem to go away and I haven't had any energy to stamp. I'm hoping that I will feel better soon since I pre-ordered some fun stuff from the new catalog, including all the new colors and it should be here in a few days :) playtime!!

Meanwhile, here's a card I haven't posted yet. For those of you who came to my birthday stamp-a-stack, you will recognize this card. I hope you enjoyed making it! This card uses some of the InColors that will be going away at the end of the month, kiwi kiss, baja breeze and pacific point. I love this color combo, especially with the added chocolate chip, and will definitely miss these colors once they are gone. The ribbon is also retiring (kiwi kiss) but the stamp set is sticking around--Upsy Daisy-- so that's good because I love how easy to use this one is. It makes a card quick. No coloring or lining up to worry about. Just ink and stamp. On this card I stamped it twice to give a sort of shadow effect. Pretty, isn't it?

stamps:Upsy Daisy
ink: chocolate chip, baja breeze, pacific point
paper:chocolate chip, baja breeze, pacific point, very vanilla
other: kiwi kiss ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails