Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New stuff!! Sneak peek!!


I couldn't resist posting a sneak peek of my new stuff. One of the cool parts of being a demonstrator is that you get to see some stuff and you even get to ORDER some stuff early!! The items in this photo will be available in the new Catalog in July but they arrived on my doorstep just a couple days ago! ...jealous?? I know you are!! I splurged and got three new stamp sets plus all 6 of the new InColors in ink pads and refills, paper packs and markers (yep, they're adding markers to the InColor options this year, isn't that awesome?). I also got all the the colors in the new polka-dotted grosgrain ribbon. This stuff is so cool!! I can't wait to start stamping....ok, I admit, I already made a few cards.... I'll be posting them to share soon.

Meanwhile, don't forget to let me know if you want to pre-order the new catalog. If you let me know by the end of the month you get it for just $5. Otherwise you can book a workshop and get it for free.

Also, don't forget to check out the retired lists in the upper right corner of my blog. I'm only taking orders until tomorrow (June 24th) so let me know if you need anything..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails