Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Gator!


I'm a little sad to see the set Wild About You on the retired list. I just love those goofy animals. I made this card the other day using the alligator (or is he a crocodile, I can never remember how to tell) and the bird. I combined him with the wheel Funky Forest and thought it turned out to be a really cute card. This would be great for a little boy. The sentiment Birthday celebrations is from the Upsy Daisy set. I don't usually combine so many sets on one card but it was kind of fun to mix and match to see what goes together!

stamps:Wild About You, Funky Forest, Upsy Daisy
ink: kiwi kiss, pacific poing, chocolate chip
paper: kiwi kiss, pacific point, whisper white
other: chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails