Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Sneek Peak!


Here is another card I made using stuff that I pre-ordered from the new catalog!! This stamp set is called Circle Circus and it is a great,versatile set. It's really just a bunch of different sized circles with different patterns. Of course, they would all fit into different sized circle punches but here I wanted to just make a fun pattern. I used new InColors on this card too. The card base is Crushed Curry and the teal color is Burmuda Bay. Aren't these great summery colors? I also used dusty durango ink and polka-dotted grosgrain ribbon! I love this new ribbon!

....and the flower? Well, I crochet that myself! Can you believe it? I found a pattern on Nichole Headys blog here and tried it. well, it didn't go so well, but after a bunch of practice trys and some help from my mom....I think I finally got it! I used crochet thread instead of embroidery floss but it works just the same. I love how cute it looks!

stamps: Circle circus, Sincere Salutations
ink:Crushed curry, dusty durango, burmuda bay
paper: curshed curry, burmuda bay, whisper white
other: crocheted flower, polka-dot grosgrain ribbon in crushed curry, scallop border punch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails