Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm back...and the New Catalog is here!


Hello Stampers! Sorry I've been out of the loop for a bit...I just got back from Vacation and it's taking me a few days to catch up on all the fun new stuff!!

The biggest news is, of course, the new catalog! It's finally here! You can download it here. But I'm going to warn you it's a BIG file. Plus, it's really more fun to look at in person when you can fill it with sticky post-its of all your favorites!! So you should contact me to get your copy. I'm offering them for only $5 all month long (they're regularly $10) or book a workshop and get your copy free!!

I'm a little behind but I have been working on some fun class ideas that I'll be sharing soon so stay tuned if you're looking for new ideas!

Also there are some great DEALS OF THE WEEK going on this month. Each week will be a new deal, a fun item at a special price.

This week the deal is on the Big Shot Doctors Bag.
This item is on sale for only $49.95. (regular $69.95)
Carry your Big Shot machine, cutting pads, and dies in stunning style. This bag is big enough to hold your big Shot and accessories!

This will be available until July 12th. Contact me to order!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails