Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whaley Cute!!


Happy Tuesday! Today I have a whaley cute card to show you...I know... bad pun. I think if you're a stamper, you have to like bad puns! This card is made with all new InColors again. I used Burmuda Bay for the card base and stamped circles up the side with a circle from the circle Circus set,(I think this one looks like bubbles and goes great with the whale!). Then I used Crushed Curry for the accent color and white punched out with the scallop border punch. The whale from the Animal Stories is stamped using Burmuda Bay ink and the sentiment "thinking of you" is from the Trendy Trees stamp set and is stamped in Soft Suede. I am really liking these new colors!!

stamps:Animal Stories, Trendy Trees
ink:Burmuda Bay, Soft Suede
paper:Burmuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, whisper white
other: Polka-dotted grosgrain ribbon in Burmuda Bay, scallop border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails