Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cherry pop!

Hello there!
I wanted to say thank-you to those of you who attended my punch class this week! I hope you enjoyed learning a ton a cool shapes you can make with punches.

On this card I used one of the cool punched icons we made that night, the Popsicle. The popscicle shape is really easy to make. Just punch out a tag punch in a red and in vanilla, then use a scallop punch to punch out of the tag to make a bite. Glue the vanilla one behind and punch out to make it look like a creamsicle. Then trim off the extra vanilla so it lines up with the red. The sticks are made using the word window punch. Then I used a gel pen to add some detail to it. Last, I used a dimensional and added it to this card! The card is a simple card made from Real red cardstock and stamped with cherries from the Tart and Tangy set up the left side. Isn't it tasty?

stamps:Tart and Tangy, Sincere Salutations
ink:Real red, basic black
paper:real red, chocoloate chip, crushed curry, whisper white
other: dimensionals, tag punch, scallop circle punch, word window punch, gel pen, white grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails