Friday, July 17, 2009

Orange cream!


Here's another card I made using the Tart and Tangy set and some punches.

To make the ice cream cone, I punched a square using the 1 3/8 " Square punch and then used a scissors to cut off the two sides to make it look like a cone. For the scoops of ice cream I used the scallop circle punch and punched a scallop out of crushed curry and one out of only orange and then used a scissor to cut off one side. I stacked them together to make it look like ice cream and used a gel pen to add stitches on the cone.

For the card I used only orange cardstock as the base. then I used a piece of crushed curry cardstock and stamped the orange image from Tart and Tangy on it with only orange and crushed curry inks. I added a scalloped border with the scallop border punch since I can't seem to make a card without it! The "for you" sentiment is from the great friend stamp set.

Want some ice cream now? Or maybe some orange sherbert.....

stamps:Tart and Tangy, Great Friend
ink:Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Only Orange
paper:Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Only Orange, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
other: Dimensionals, Square punch, Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Border punch, scissors, white gel pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails