Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Butterflies in New Colors

Here is a card that I designed to make at last nights workshop. I wanted to use some of the new InColors along with the Great Friend stamp set. I chose Crushed Curry as the base color to make it look really summery and then I used Melon Mambo to really brighten it up. I also used a little soft suede for the branches and the sentiment on the bottom. This color works great as a neutral, I think I'll be using it a lot! Then, of course, I used the scallop punch and a dimensional to pop off the one butterfly. I think having something pop off add so much fun to a card!

stamps: Great Friend
ink:Melon Mambo, Crushed curry, Soft Suede
paper:Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
other:dimensionals, scallop border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails