Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little Boo Slider

Here's a cute little box I made using the Matchbox die. I love this die. It's so much fun to make little boxes. For this box, I decided to use the Cast-A-Spell designer paper. It's super easy to run your paper through the Big shot and then fold up the box. For the bottom of the box I used pumpkin pie cardstock. To decorate it, I stamped Little Boo in pumpkin pie ink and punched him out with a circle punch and then framed him with a scallop circle punch. I also punched each of the bumps in the scallop using a tiny circle punch. Then I attached it to the top with a dimensional and added some pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon.

Here's what's inside:


I put little Hersheys nuggets inside. Six of these fit perfectly and look super cute when wrapped in designer paper. The thick ribbon works great as a pull to open it up!

thanks for looking!

stamps: Little Boo
ink:pumpkin pie, whisper white, basic black
paper:Cast-a-Spell Designer paper, pumpkin pie
other:grosgrain ribbon, dimensional, punches, thick stripe ribbon in pumpkin pie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails