Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spooky Skull Card


Here is another one of my Halloween card creations. I love the effect of embossing a solid image on a patterned paper background so I did that again here. The paper is a subtle black print from the Cast-A-Spell Designer paper pack and I embossed a white skull image from the stamp set From the Crypt. I mounted this on a piece of black. For the rest of the card I wanted to do a little bit different color scheme so this time I used purple (elegant eggplant) for the card base. I cut out a shape with the Top Note big shot die and then cut it in half and just used half of it. This creates a really neat shape. To finish I used some more paper from the Cast-A-Spell pack and some black grosgrain ribbon. The sentiment "spooky" is from the set Halloween Frights.

Stamps: From the Crypt, Halloween Frights
Paper: Cast-a-Spell Designer paper, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Old Olive
Ink: Black, Versamark
other: black grosgrain ribbon, top note big shot die, White embossing powder, heat gun

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails