Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweet Treat Bucket

Only a week until Halloween!! Here's what I had as Hostess gifts for my fabulous hostesses this month. I had these cute pails that I thought would be perfect for a little lollipop bouquet. I put some foam blocks into the bottom so I would have something to stick the them into and then I decorated some flat lollipops by stamping images from the set Batty for You and punching them out with a circle punch and layering them with punched out scallops. Aren't they cute? Then the big square in the back is using the Sweet Centers stamp set and a sweet treat cup filled with reeses pieces...yum! Then to finish it off I used some shredded paper (found in the wrapping section) to cover up the foam.

I also did a couple mini versions that I gave away as door prizes. They're mini buckets that are only a few inches tall and so adorable! These were made just the same way except I only used 3 lollipops to fill them.


stamps: Batty for you, Sweet Centers
ink: pumpkin pie, black, old olive, perfect plum markers
paper: pumpkin pie, black, old olive
other: Buckets, Thick stripe Grosgrain ribbon, lollipops, circle punch, scallop circle punch, candy, foam, shredded paper.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails