Friday, January 15, 2010

Love you Much card...


Here is a card I recently made at my uplines house. It uses new sets and paper from the mini catalog! The sentiment "Love You Much" is from the stamp set Well-Scripted. This set is so cool--I love how swirly the words are and it has some great versatile sayings in it. On this card I stamped it in Chocolate chip ink on white cardstock. The big red heart is a stamp from the I {Heart} Hearts set. This is a great valentine/love set. This was stamped in red and then attached with a dimensional dot. The little brown heart was punched out using the new Small Heart Punch. The paper across the bottom is a piece of the Sending Love Specialty paper-- This is really pretty paper with lots of glitter in it. To get that cool circle effect on the bottom, you use a slit punch and punch slits just slightly apart all the way across the paper and then you fold it up. This works great with the double-sided paper since you get a peak at both sides!

stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Well-Scripted
ink:Chocolate Chip, Real Red
paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Sending Love Specialty
other: dimensionals, Small Heart punch, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Heather Wachtman said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 16th. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very cute, I adore this paper, I still haven't gotten this sentiment set, I luv the font...great job.....wishing you much success with your SU business...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails